LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP)
Liability Partnership was introduced in India by Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Act, 2008. One of the easiest types of Business Entity to register and manage in India. The basic motive behind introduction LLP is to provide a business entity which is easy incorporate, manage and maintain while providing a benefit of limited liability to the owners.
Call us Now
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations
Our Team consists of various Professionals holding expertise in fields
We at legalwiser promote every individual to be an entrepreneur and start their own business and contibute to the society.
Separate Legal Entity
No Audit of Books of Accounts
Requirements to Register
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Selecting Unique Name for your LLP.
- Preparing Forms, LLP Deed and other Documents.
- Filing e-forms with MCA.
- Allotment of LLPIN, PAN & TAN.
- Passport-sized Photograph
- PAN Card or Passport
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID/ Driver’s License
- Recent Bank statement (2 months)/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill.
- Property Deed in case of owned property.
- Notarized Rent Agreement
- No-objection certificate (NOC) from the property owner.
Want to know more about our services or contact us directly?
Feel free to contact us, we’ll be happy to serve you!
Fill the form and we’ll contact you or:
Kamla Nagar, Agra,
Mon-Fri 09:00 - 8:00 Sat-Sun 10:00 - 9:00