Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is one of the most popular and preferred Corporate Legal Entity in India. Private Limited Companies are governed by MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) and regulated by Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporations Rules, 2014. Minimum two shareholders and two directors are required to register a private limited company
Call us Now
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations
Our Team consists of various Professionals holding expertise in fields
We at legalwiser promote every individual to be an entrepreneur and start their own business and contibute to the society.
Separate Legal Entity
Requirements to Register
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Choosing Unique Name for your Company.
- Preparing Forms, Documents, AOA & MOA of your Company.
- Filing e-forms with MCA.
- Allotment of COI, PAN & TAN.
- After this open your current bank account with the Certificate of Incorporation and begin your business operations.
- Passport Size Photograph, Aadhar Card and PAN Card of all directors / Shareholders
- Voter Identity Card / Passport / Driving License of Director / Subscriber
- Copy of Electricity Bill / Bank Statement / Mobile Bill (Not older than 2 month) of Director / Subscriber
- Electricity / Telephone / Gas Bill (Business Place) (Not older than 1 month)
- NOC From the Owner of The Property (Format will be provided by us)
Want to know more about our services or contact us directly?
Feel free to contact us, we’ll be happy to serve you!
Fill the form and we’ll contact you or:
Kamla Nagar, Agra,
Mon-Fri 09:00 - 8:00 Sat-Sun 10:00 - 9:00