SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
In India, we can register NPO (non-Profit Organization) by two ways. By performing a Trust deed or as a Society under the Registrar of Societies, or as a non-profit company under Section 8 Company of the Companies Act, 2013. Basically, NPO companies has objectives of Charity, promotion of Education, Environment Safety, Social Welfare. Almost every function is same as company its just that they cannot use “Section 8” or “Limited” with their names. In simple Words Section 8 company should promote a public
Call us Now
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations
Our Team consists of various Professionals holding expertise in fields
We at legalwiser promote every individual to be an entrepreneur and start their own business and contibute to the society.
Tax Exemptions from GOI
No Minimum Capital Requirement
Separate Legal Entity
Requirements to Register
- Obtaining DSC and DIN of Directors
- Selecting and Approval of Name
- Preparing Documents, MOA and AOA of the company
- Filling e-Forms
- Allotment of PAN and TAN
- Passport-sized Photograph
- PAN Card or Passport
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID/ Driver’s License
- Recent Bank statement (2 months)/ telephone or mobile bill/ electricity or gas bill.
- Property Deed in case of owned property.
- Notarized Rent Agreement
- No-objection certificate (NOC) from the property owner.
Want to know more about our services or contact us directly?
Feel free to contact us, we’ll be happy to serve you!
Fill the form and we’ll contact you or:
Kamla Nagar, Agra,
Mon-Fri 09:00 - 8:00 Sat-Sun 10:00 - 9:00